Pile Law Firm counsels and represents clients throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey in various matters related to …
- Estate Planning– including Trusts, Wills, Will Contests, and Will Challenges;
- Elder Law– including Guardianships, Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income Claims, Residents’ Rights, Preservation of Benefits, Medicaid Planning, and Long-Term Care Planning;
- Special Needs Planning – specifically regarding the creation of Special Needs Trusts, which help support people with disabilities above and beyond what traditional government programs provide;
- Personal Injury Law – including legal representation in cases of injury arising from car, motorcycle, and truck accidents as well as injury resulting from defective products; and
- Real-Estate Law – addressing the purchase and sale of real estate, short sales, foreclosures, land use and zoning issues, and landlord-tenant relationships.
To learn more about any of our legal practice areas, please explore the pages of this website. But don’t hesitate to contact Pile Law Firm directly, either. We’re here in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, to answer any question you may have. We’re happy also to provide further details on all the legal services we provide our Pennsylvania and New Jersey clients.