Pile Law Firm doesn’t believe in a one-size-fits-all estate plan. Instead, we offer three levels of planning to accommodate every kind of family in Pennsylvania and New Jersey:
- traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- non-traditional and unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel;
- blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations;
- high net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes;
- family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership;
- estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration; and
- family members or trustees carrying out a benefactor’s legacy through the administration of a trust.
Because we believe in personalized service, we set about getting to know each and every client from the moment they first engage with us. Our approach is always friendly, educational and proactive. It’s only after we’ve come to an understanding of a client’s individual values, needs, desires, and dreams that we begin to fashion a plan for that client.
Each of our estate plans includes a no-charge three-year review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so do their plans. This review also makes certain that all of our clients’ assets are held properly for maximum protection. We offer annual membership programs as well for clients who want even more service. Whether you participate in one of our membership programs or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.
In addition, we advise clients regarding relationship nuptial agreements, perform reviews of existing plans that may be out of date, and handle all aspects of administration after the death of a loved one. We keep our clients’ corporate records up to date too so they have the maximum protection from personal liability that a corporation can provide.
The care we offer our clients includes everything from conducting free estate checkups to providing basic planning documents for young-adult offspring. Thus, our care benefits not only each client but each client’s entire family as well.
If you’re looking for comprehensive estate planning done with this kind of care, the only way to get it is to contact Pile Law Firm and see that your family becomes part of our family.