Information We Collect from You or Your Representative
We may collect the following personal information that you or your representative willingly provide to us:
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Postal mailing address;
- Payment information (e.g. bank account or credit card number); and
- Any other personal data of yours volunteered by you or your representative.
We may also automatically collect the following information provided to us by the devices you or your representative use to visit this website or make use of our web services (e.g. a mobile device, such as a cell phone, or a computer, such as a desktop, laptop, tablet, or notebook computer):
- IP address;
- Log files;
- Cookies; and
- Other information as described in our “Cookies and Similar Technologies” section below.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect for legitimate and legal purposes as follows:
- To provide you with our legal services and to communicate with you about your use of our legal services or PileLaw.com;
- To market PileLaw.com or our legal services to you as a client, a prospective client, and/or an information recipient;
- To pursue or enforce our legal rights as they relate to PileLaw.com or our legal services, or to defend against claims made against us;
- To comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws such as government reporting requirements; and
- To develop, provide content for, operate, deliver, and improve our legal services and PileLaw.com.
The Security of Your Personal Information
We take reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security precautions to protect your personal information.
These security precautions include applying generally accepted industry standards to protect your information as it is being submitted to us during transmission and after we receive it.
No method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. That means we cannot guarantee absolute security
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us, Pile Law Firm, immediately as detailed in the “Contact Us” section below.
The Retention of Your Personal Information
Cookies And Similar Technologies
When you use PileLaw.com, we, Pile Law Firm, and any third-party service providers may use “cookies” and similar technologies (e.g. log files, clear gifs, and pixel tags). The use of such technology may involve placing small files or codes on your device or browser that serve a number of purposes but work primarily to improve your experience on PileLaw.com.
Specifically, we may use such technology to …
- provide us with general analytics about com, including demographic information in a non-identifiable form, in order to improve the performance of this website;
- compile statistics about the use of com so we can market this website more effectively; and
- convey information to you about our services for marketing and business development purposes.
We do not sell or share your personal information with any third party for their direct advertising, marketing, or other purposes.
You can manage or disable cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings. Browsers are different, so refer the settings menu of your browser for instructions on how to change your cookie preferences. Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. If you choose not to receive cookies, our website may not function properly and certain services may not be available.
Links to Other Websites
This website, PileLaw.com, may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Pile Law Firm, but which we provide for your convenience.
We are not responsible or liable for the privacy or business practices of any third-party websites to which PileLaw.com may link you.
Your use of third-party websites to which PileLaw.com links you is at your own risk. Therefore, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any linked third-party websites when you leave PileLaw.com.
Third-Party Payment Services
We may use a third-party payment service to process payments made through PileLaw.com.
Use of This Website by Children
This website, PileLaw.com, is not targeted to children and is not meant for use by anyone under the age of eighteen.
Specifically, none of this website’s content or features, nor any service provided by Pile Law Firm that’s promoted on this website is directed at children or anyone under the age of eighteen.
Local Privacy Rights
Subject to certain exceptions, you may have rights under local laws pertaining to your personal information. We will not discriminate against you for exercising these privacy rights.
Your rights may include the right to …
- request access to whatever personal information of yours we have collected, used, or disclosed;
- update or correct your personal information;
- restrict the processing of your personal information;
- request deletion of your personal information; or
- object to the use of your personal information by us, Pile Law Firm.
Please see the “Contact Us” section below if you have questions or would like to exercise such rights.
Contact us by email at
Contact us by postal mail at
Pile Law Firm
1777 Sentry Parkway, West
Suite 404, Veva 14
Blue Bell, PA 19422